If you feel stuck in the sand and need some help to push your boat

"if you ever feel lonely or just wanna chat for a while if you ever feel happy and wanna share a smile you know where i live and you know you can come and even if i'm not home you know how to reach me if you wake up in the night and you're freezing cold if you can get no sleep 'cause you feel you're getting old well, you know where i live and you know you can come and when i'm not home you still know how to find me if you ever feel mad and you want a quiet scape-goat if you feel stuck in the sand and need some help to push your boat well, you know where i live and you know that i'm strong and if i'm not home you know how to get to me well, you know where i live and you know that i'm strong and if i'm not home you know how to get to me"


If I not home___Bardamu

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El sabor de la manzana

Mujeres (Manuel Vilas)

Le temps detruit tout